Hydrating and Revitalising Facial Mask with Patented Ingredients.
Miss Laura Probiotics Facial Mask hydrates and revitalises, transforming the skin’s luminosity and glow, with the help of natural extracts. A patented formula that contains: Lactic Acid Bacteria, Lactobacillus, Bifida and 10 natural extracts. (Patent 10-0966835)
All Skin Types
Probiotic Facial Mask helps:
* Improve inflammatory skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
* Strengthen the Skin Barrier reinforce the skin’s natural defences against bad bacteria, pollution and free radical damage.
* Anti-Aging benefits by promoting better moisture absorption and aid in delaying the signs of ageing. Lactic acid helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tightens pores and contains exfoliating properties that improve dry and dull skin. and contain nourishing properties that soothe sun-damaged skin.
1. Before you apply your mask, be sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly. Using warm water and facial cleanser, remove any makeup, dirt, and oil. Do not apply moisturiser. Exfoliate if needed, it is a good idea to do so before you apply your mask. It removes the dead skin cells and helps your mask absorb better. The mask will do the most good if open your pores before applying it. The simplest way to do this is to take a hot shower before applying your mask or by using a hot face towel.
2. Open the mask pack and place it on your face with careful alignment of the holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth.
3. After 10~20 minutes remove the mask pack
4. Gently pat your skin for the remaining essence to be absorbed