Red Wolfberry- Big 枸杞王 – 特大
gǒu qǐ wáng
Improve eyesight and blood circulation | Reinforce lung, liver and kidney.
Origin: 宁夏 NINGXIA
RM 25.00 – RM 45.00
How Do You Use Goji Berries?
1. Raw: First and foremost, eat them raw! A small handful a day will do.
2. Juice: Goji berries are also available in juice form. Down to Earth carries 100% Goji Juice without any added sugar, or color.
3. Tea: Goji berries can be used to brew in a tea. You can add a handful of goji berries to a big glass of hot or cold water (or herb tea) and let sit and hydrate for 5 to 10 minutes. They become plump and juicy. You can drink the tea and eat the hydrated berries which are loaded with antioxidants.
4. Smoothies: Soak a handful of goji berries in water for 10 minutes. Once they are plump and juicy, add them to your favorite smoothie. It won’t make much of a change to the taste or consistency of your smoothie.
5. Trail Mix: You can also add goji berries to your favorite trail mix. Or, make your own by mixing your favorite nuts and dried fruit with some goji berries. Kids like it when you add some chocolate or peanut butter chips to the goji trail mix.
6. Cereal: Just like raisins, add some goji berries to your hot or cold cereals in the morning.
7. Muffins and Scones: Add goji berries to muffins or scones just as you would raisins.
8. Goji Energy Bars: Blend a handful of goji berries together with cup of walnuts, ½ cup almonds, and 5-6 dates in a food processor. Roll the mix into balls or spread in a deep pan to make bars.
9. Add to Soups: This has been a common use of goji berries in Chinese cuisine for thousands of years.